first things first, on Wednesday, Alyssa and I went to eat at the District. We had Ben & Jerry's ice cream and sat outside, since they close at 9. Bless his heart, the security guard informed us we had to hurry up because of curfew. We asked what age is curfew for, and he said 21 and under. forget night cream and all that junk - ice cream cones make you look younger! it was highlight after a long day of...
butt wiping. YES! people ask me how i handle it. Not sure if i can tell you that I am handling it at all. Just mind over matter. I act as if it were my grandparent, and that helps me get through the nasties....what also helps me get through is...
shopping. YES! hahaha, so i went to the rack, a place I do not normally go because, well as much as i would like to be, I am not a Nordstrom's shopper. In fact, for clothes, I haven't purchased anything from there since i was 16, when brass plum fit me. but i went there and found seychelles and miz mooz shoes, and then i bought it. so sad because i have no job, but really i couldnt resist. i really could. its really hard not to go there once a week to look for more shoes...i counted and i only have 25 pairs of shoes, which is ok and pretty tame, compared to my friend who has 200+ (she used to work in a shoe store). she puts all her shows in these tupperware with a picture. thats hard core to me...anyways, back to my shoes, idk why but i can't find pictures on the internet of my shoes...maybe that's why they were at the rack, oh well!
anyways, going to my friend's wedding tomorrow +0. awkward, but oh well...here is the outfit i will wear. mind you I am new to polyvore, and yeah, but i think it looks ok. I am going for a neutral look...

still need to get her a gift...and maybe, if time and money permits, get a cute clutch. or something.
<3, jen
No comments:
Post a Comment