Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dining Adventures - Food Truck Festival/NEW THING # 9

South Point hotel every now and then hosts this thing called Food Truck Festival.  Alyssa and I went there last night to grab some dinner....we hit LA's NomNom truck, San Diego's Devilicious Truck and Las Vegas' Tasty Bunz.  Spent $50 altogether and all i want to say is never again.  I thought fancy roach coach dining was a culture I wanted to be a part of but I have standards.  Like running water...tables... chairs...indoor heat! it's not for everyone, it's not for me...I am not even posting pictures - would be a waste of my time....ok i lie, it's because my camera sucks!

anyways, the title of my post says NEW THING #9. that's because every month since i turned 30, i try to do something new, go somewhere new, try something new. For the month of February, I did this.  I also changed 2 adult diapers, but let's not spoil the mood.  It's still too early in the month, but hopefully another opportunity will come about.

the end..

<3, jen

*edit*
ok here are some pictures... playing around with photbucket, thanks to Angela!






for the second time,
<3, jen

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...wow friend :) I have yet to try the whole food truck dining thing...should I? The food looks great & yummy in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks are deceiving! You should try it, and let me know what you think. For me, I think I found my niche with TJ street tacos and churro vendors on the streets.

    ReplyDelete