Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shopping Adventures at Target...

WARNING: long explanation ahead in order to achieve real purpose of this post...

when i was in Jr high, I normally wore a uniform to school. On occasion our school would have a dance, and we needed to dress up.  Back then, palazzo pants were in.....so i had this palazzo pants two piece thing and had to wear a shirt inside - just a plain white ribbed shirt.  The day I wore it to school, I overheard my friends discussing where i bought my shirt at.  They thought I got it from Target, and they were right.  So TRYING to be coy, they asked me, where I got it and I said my mom bought it for me.  I was embarrassed to say Target.  If it wasn't from the Limited, Guess, Esprit - it wasnt worth wearing to them, and it wasn't cool to shop for clothes at Target.  So to that childhood experience, to those girls I just want to say, 17 years later, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TARGET!  in fact...here is what I snagged from the Jason Wu for Target line.

Jason Wu for Target® Dot-Print Shirt Dress in CreamJason Wu for TargetJason Wu for Target® Cap-Sleeve Pleated Blouse in Belize BlueJason Wu for Target® Blouse with Tie in Blush Dots  Jason Wu for Target® Sleeveless Chiffon Dress in Navy Floral with Gold Belt 


The cream shirt is actually in a dark blue, but can't find the picture. well, actually i got both, but am returning the cream one...too Emma Pillsbury my friend says... But see?  Target has nice stuff! in any case, glad to had a great shopping day.  Had a moment of remorse, but it's gone after i fed myself, lol.


<3, jen

4 comments:

  1. I love it all! Cute finds friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been forcing myself not to go to Target after I saw his collection on some blogs I read last week... Should I go for it? I really like the sheer white button down with black bow tie, lol.. I'm jealous you bought all of those! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lynn you might be too late! it sold out almost the first day....i had to go to 4 targets to find what i got, but i heard there were many returns so hopefully you will find what you want!

      Delete