Saturday, August 11, 2012

Maybe I'm [not] Crazy....

so a friend said to me aout of the blue....

ok well before that, hihihihi.  been a long time bcs been busy, and bcs, been lazy.  mainly just lazy, or rather unmotivated. no, just lazy.

ok so anyways, out of the blue, my friend asks me, "have you ever been crazy?  do you ever want to be crazy?"

i don't know how to take it.  I mean,  i think I'm crazy. I can act crazy at sports games, in large crowds, on vacation...in my head.

but what constitutes as acting crazy? acting wild?  club dancing, one night stands, drugs, random make outs?    

idk if im offended, or sad. mixture of both.  I like my turtle shell, my onion layers, my comfort zone...

I am not my generation, and i dont think I ever will be.

<3, jen

No comments:

Post a Comment