Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TV shows....

when i blog, i like to blog in different ways.  sometimes, im a food critic, sometimes i'm a travel writer.  sometimes i rant and rave....today, I am writing as an entertainment blogger to talk about tv.

I LOOOOOVE TV.  it ruins my life for several weeks when a tv show i adore is cancelled. cancelled with NO closure.  Case in point: Wonderfalls, TSCC, Veronica Mars...the list goes on and on...and this time i need to recognize the fallen - Ringer and GCB, but mostly Ringer.  poor SMG. what shouldve happened? Siobahn, bridgette? so so sad...

which brings me to my next point.  I am really glad i waited til I heard about Hart Of Dixie's renewal before i started watching it.  Had it been cancelled and I was already watching it, I would've ben crushed.  It reminds me of Gilmore Girls.

anyways.  thats all...haha

<3, jen

No comments:

Post a Comment