Wednesday, May 30, 2012

memorial day weekend 2012.....

so just got back from cali a couple hours ago.  need to wake up in 3 hours to get to class. should i even sleep?  should i even be blogging?  we may never know the answer.  All i know is that i have to unpack and change my sheets, but am too tired to do either.  I have to read 100 pages and study for a quiz, but i am too tired.  I have to upload some pictures of my weekend and blog about it, but am too tired.  of course, some of those are a priorities, but you know me.  I was never one to prioritize priorities.

but i think i will be getting some shut eye, because a few seconds ago, i had a hard time remembering how to spell prioritize.

anyways.  last bit of news, i got my annual pass renewed - 4 years later!  better late than never.  can't wait to go back.  had my first corn dog and it was amazing.  


<3, jen

No comments:

Post a Comment